1923 – 1932
In 1925 the Glasson Boatshed opened at Abbotsford, the same year as Headmaster Prescott celebrated his 25th year in the position. Around this time the Council became concerned about the need to increase enrolments and subsequently appointed a “Propaganda Committee”. One of its first suggestions was for the formation of a Parents’ Association, and on 3 May 1928 the inaugural meeting of the Parents’ and Friends’ Association was held. In September 1931 the headmastership changed hands, ushering in the Le Couteur Years.